At Carter Kayte, waxing is our passion. We use a gentle line of hard wax for the most delicate areas and a gentle, hypoallergenic soft wax for larger areas. We specialize in giving you the best waxing experience possible by utilizing a series of special techniques coupled by our special blend of products to enhance the effectiveness of your wax experience. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible throughout the entire process and create a relaxing and enjoyable environment. Our years of experience, techniques, and upbeat atmosphere coupled with high quality products and our high standard of sanitation will ensure you receive the best wax experience you have ever had.
We are a one-stop shop for all your brow needs: trimming, shaping, sculpting, enhancing, or tinting. Let our experts walk you through the process by accessing your brows, identifying the best shape for your face, and providing expert advice on how to get and maintain your best brow.
*Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent.* *
Brow Sculpting: We consult with each individual’s brow likes and dislikes. Then, we assess the brow to give you the best possible outcome. Finally, we expertly trim, wax, and tweeze to achieve the best brow shape possible.
Brow Maintenance: After your initial visit, regularly maintain your brow shape to keep your brows looking on point.
Brow Fill In: Have you ever had a brow wax that went awry? Are you having difficulties recovering from a brow wax gone bad? Would you like the glam brows that only the Hollywood stars have? At Carter Kayte, we use the best techniques and products to give you that Hollywood glam. Come see the difference that is “raising eye brows.” Let us show you the way to the perfect arch. (Trim, Wax, Tweeze, Fill in).
Tween Brow: For those under the age of 16. Must be accompanied by a parent.
Men’s Brow Tailoring: A complete shaping: trim, tweeze, and wax to enhance your brows.
Ask about our new hair retarding enzyme that will leave you silky smooth in as little as 5-15 treatments. Results compare to those with laser.
- Initial Brow Sculpting (This pricing also reflects those who haven’t been in 12+ weeks)
- Initial Brow Sculpting + Brow Tinting
- Brow Maintenance + Brow Tinting (Every 4, 6, 8, 12 weeks)
- Brow Maintenance (Every 4, 6, 8, and 12 weeks)
- Brow Maintenance + Brow Fill In (with brow makeup products)
- Brow Tinting
- Lash Tinting
- Lash Lift without Tint
- Lash Lift with Tint
Lash & Brow
- Lash and Brow Tint
- Upper Lip
- Lower Lip
- Full Face (Excludes Brows)
- Half Arms
- Full Arms
- Stomach Strip
- Full Stomach
- Lower Legs
- Upper Legs
- Full Legs
- Inner Thighs
- Simple Bikini
- Extended Bikini
- Initial French Bikini
- French Bikini Maintenance (current guests, every 4-6 weeks)
- Initial Brazilian
- Brazilian Maintenance current guests, every 4-6 weeks)
- Bikini Touch Up (For those who come in every 3-4 weeks)
- Full Buttocks (Cheeks)
- Strip (Buttocks)
- Initial Brow Tailoring – (This pricing also reflects those who haven’t been in 12+ weeks).
- Brow Maintenance: Every 4, 6, 8, and 12 weeks
- Full Back (shoulders included)
- Full Chest
- Full Stomach